New Garden Friends Meeting is an inclusive, welcoming Christian faith community. Our members and attenders represent a wide range of religious backgrounds and traditions. Grounded in more than 250 years of Quaker heritage, New Garden remains a vital Meeting for those who seek that of God in every person.
- 9 a.m. – Unprogrammed Meeting for Worship
- 9:45 a.m. – First Day Forums and classes for adults
- 10:30 a.m. – Fellowship time
- 11 a.m. – Semi-programmed meeting for worship
- 12:00 p.m. – Potluck meal (first Sunday of the month)
- 1:00 p.m. – Business meeting (first Sunday of the month)